I have a fun tag for you guys, which is The Bookworms Tag which the lovely Laura over at The Corner of Laura tagged me in. I am super excited to answer the questions that she asked me and I cannot wait to dive into them.
The original tag can be found here!
Without further ado, let’s get into the questions!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Include the tag graphic in your post
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger asked
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask you nominees 10 book related questions
- Don’t feel bound to these rules
- Have fun!
What was your last 5 star book?
We Go On Forever, by Sarah Govett.
I read this book for a blog tour, for which my review is coming soon, and I was just blown away by it. I didn’t have many expectations going on and I didn’t really know what the book was about and I was so glad because it gave me chance to really appreciate it for what it is! And that is just amazing.
What was your last 1 star book?
I don’t think that I have ever rated a book 1 star!
I actually think the lowest I have ever rated a book is three stars, so…
What is your favourite time of the day to read?
I don’t have a specific time of day that I love to read but I have been reading more in the afternoon.
I have recently started going out in the afternoons and reading outside or in a cafe and it makes me very happy. Plus it makes me fell productive!
What is the most expensive book you own (and have no regrets spending that much on)?
I don’t know the exact one but it will be one of the books that I have purchased for university.
Academic books are so expensive! Seriously, they cost so much and I don’t quite understand why.
Which book do you wish you could read for the first time all over again?
None! I love re-reading books, it gives me so much joy when what I expect to happen happens. It’s the same with films and TV shows, it just brings me a level of comfort.
Which fictional mode of transport do you wish was real (e.g. broomsticks)
I mean, think about it. How cool would it be to teleport anywhere you wanted at any time! I would love to be able to teleport to Greece or Italy right now, if covid wasn’t a thing obviously.
Which book or series do you wish will be turned into a video game some day (that hasn’t already)
The Gilded Wolves, by Roshani Chokshi.
I mean it has a heist, it has magic, it’s set in Paris in the past. It would make such a great game, and I’m sure the series would too but I haven’t gotten to the sequel yet and the trilogy isn’t complete. I imagine it could work a bit like the Uncharted games if you guys know what those are.
What has been your biggest reading disappointment of 2021?
I don’t think that I’ve had a reading disappointment this year. I have DNF’d two books over the course of the entire year so far and that’s not because they were disappointing, it was because I wasn’t enjoying them.
Which fictional food do you wish was real?
I have no idea, a lot of fictional food that I read about sounds so good haha.
Which book title describes your life right now?
I cannot think of one!
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- What has been your favourite book so far this year?
- Which book are you excited to read in the second half of the year?
- What is/was your most anticipated release of 2021?
- If you could remake an adaptation if a book or series, which one would you pick?
- On a similar note, which book would you love to see given an adaptation?
- If you could visit any fictional place where would you go?
- If you were having a dinner party, which there fictional characters would you invite?
- If you could live in one fictional universe, which one would you pick and why?
- Which fictional character do you think would be your best friend?
If you want to request a review, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org