I was tagged for this one a little while ago by Danni over at ForBooksSake so firstly, sorry it took me so long to getting around to this but here we are! Of course, do not forget to go and check out her blog because it so wonderful and I love the content that she posts on a r regular basis.
Anyways, let us get on with the award!
- Have a link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions provided
- Create seven unique questions
- nominate 10 other bloggers
What was your favourite read of 2020?
I have answered this question several times but I will gladly do it again lol!
My favourite reads of 2020, because I am the most indecisive person ever, are Ship of Shadows by Maria Kuzniar and Vox, by Christina Dalcher.
What are you hoping to achieve in 2021?
I have written a post all about this! But I would love to, of course, reduce my owned TBR which isn’t that bad but still needs to be tackled because soon enough it is going to get out of hand.
What is your most anticipated release of 2021?
There are so many of these it feels wrong to pick a favourite! Seriously, if I was to list them all it would take me so long and you would probably all get bored to death so we are not going to do that haha. But you guys can go and see my goodreads (linked below) to see what books I want to read.
On to the next question I guess.
Are there any books that you are desperate to read this year?
Another question with a whole bunch of answers but there are a couple that I really want to read.
So here are a couple of them: Crescent City, The Flat Share, The Binding and so so so so many more!
Other than reading/writing/blogging, do you have any other hobbies?
Not really!! I have started playing the ukulele so that can count but seriously, blogging and reading and wiring has taken over my life.
Tell us three interesting things about yourself?
I hate these questions lol, but I am going to try and come up with some.
- My favourite music genre at the moment is country pop (plus the Bridgerton soundtrack because that is the most incredible soundtrack ever).
- I love a good trashy rom com and it is so satisfying to see the couple get together at the end.
- I am absolutely desperate to get a dog but sadly live in rented accommodation.
Where in the world would you most like to visit?
New York City. I am legitimately desperate to go to this city, and am going with my aunt at some point and I cannot wait.
I just want to walk around the city and take it all in and go sit on the steps of the Met and stroll through Central Park and see the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. I just hope that it is going to be as amazing as I want it to be. Any of you guys been?
I also want to go back to Greece and Italy and see all the cool ruins again lol.
- What has been your favourite book that you’ve read so far this year?
- Can you read more than one book at a time?
- Are you taking part in any exciting readathons this year or plan to?
- Do you read classics? And if so, what is your favourite?
- What is your “guilty pleasure” genre? (as in a genre you love to read but don’t really talk about enough)
- Is there a great bookish holiday or event you would love to have?
- Finally, what book are you most excited to read this year? If you have read the book you were most excited for, what did you think of it?
I have no idea how many of these lovely people have done this tag, but here are my ten nominations in no particular order
I am currently not taking any review requests at the moment but I can still be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.