So the absolutely lovely Danni and Jenny have nominated me for this award, which means that you should all go and check her out because she is simply wonderful and posts she really great content over on her blog. Thank you Danni for the tag, I am really looking forward to answering the awesome questions you came up with.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blogs
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (here)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- You have to nominate ten to twenty people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice
- Share a link to you best post
Three things about me
- My favourite animal is a wolf and pretty much always has been. I actually got to walk with wolves once and they were basically like big huskies but even cooler. It was so much fun.
- I’m a sagittarius, although you guys probably know that as it was my birthday recently lol.
- I am a huge fan of Star Wars, Marvel and Disney (I’m actually watching The Force Awakens as I write this post).
My favourite post
What is Ancient History #6 (Atlantis)
Which you can find here
Have you decided any reading gaols for 2021 yet? If yes, what are they?
I’m going to set my Goodreads goal to 50 again and up it if I need to, becasue that is what I did this year and I managed to beat it.
I also have the current plan to not take on any new book or ARCS (except for blog tours) until I have gotten through more of my physical TBR.
What has been your favourite book of 2020?
I have said this so many times but The Ship of Shadows by Maria Kuzniar.
Not just because it is an absolutely incredible MG book with incredible female pirates but also because it was the first ever blog tour that I took part in and thus led me to meet the wonderful TWR gang and other bookish friends. I cannot wait until the sequel comes out next year.
Despite it being an awful year, what is one positive you can take from 2020?
My blog and the lovely people I have met because of it!
I didn’t have this glog until May and it didn’t really get much following until June when I joined the Write Reads gang, who are the loveliest and most amazing people here on the internet. I have joined blog tours, gotten awesome ARCs and made some truly great friends.
I am so glad that I started this blog.
Which genre out of your usual comfort zone would you like to give a try?
Maybe thriller? I have read a YA thriller and it was really interesting and I’d like to try some other ones.
Which book/series would you love to see a TV adaptation for?
OOOOOOOOOHHHH. Well it was Percy Jackson (I’m going to pretend the movies don’t exist) but that’s happening so I’m not really sure.
The Ship of Shadows by Maria Kuzniar would make a great movie, as would The Cousins by Karen M. McManus. There are too many books to choose from!!
What is a book that you wish you could rewrite? (can be the whole thing of just certain parts)
I don’t know.
I honestly cannot think of one book that I would like to rewrite, sorry Jenny.
What is your favourite thing about the Bookish Community?
Everyone I has met has been so lovely and sweet and I am so happy that I have joined it.
How long have you been blogging?
Since May I believe.
And I do not regret it at all!!!
This year has been quite a mess. What’s a positive thing that’s happened to you in 2020?
Funnily enough, Danni asked the same question so I guess you guys can go and read my answer to the question earlier.
What are three main things that you look for in a good book?
- Great characters
- Some form of magic
- A type of quest or treasure hunt (always love that)
- What is your most anticipated release for 2021?
- What are some of your five star predictions for 2021?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Do you listen to music when you read? If so, does it have lyrics?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
I cannot think of ten people lol, so here a few that I can think of who will do this!!
I am currently not taking any review requests at the moment, but if you wish to contact me you can do so at email@example.com